Brotherhood of Talad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brotherhood of Talad

Brotherhood of Talad

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arcane Chrysalis Test 0.5 release

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Farister

Farister

Arcane Chrysalis Test 0.5 release Empty
PostSubject: Arcane Chrysalis Test 0.5 release   Arcane Chrysalis Test 0.5 release Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:05 am

http://www.hydlaaplaza.com/smf/index.php?topic=36288.0;topicseen

check it out on ex-pc
they got your laanx characters into the test where you can try out the new quest system

I did some skimming...
-new equipment
-trap building
-alliance chat
-new hair variations
-improved Ylian males
-New MONSTERS!
-Npc voices

Sorry I cant check it out because of mid exams coming up soon-someone get some screen shots!

TOrrents found at

http://www.planeshift.it/
Back to top Go down
Qter

Qter

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Chrysalis Test 0.5 release   Arcane Chrysalis Test 0.5 release Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:27 am

Ride that Ulbernaut!!!!
Arcane Chrysalis Test 0.5 release Shot0310

Well I know it didn't look like an Ulber, but that's what the stats said. Look!:
Arcane Chrysalis Test 0.5 release Shot0410

As far as I tested the new version, it has great things as Fari told, but it still got lots of old bugs. Fortunately the ladder in DR is fixed! cheers So far I can only test it in Linux, in XP for me it's an epic fail, with the same hardware and settings can't load the map and crash after a while Sad I hope you got better luck with the Windows client guys, it's probably a hardware issue in my case.
Back to top Go down
Reea

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Chrysalis Test 0.5 release   Arcane Chrysalis Test 0.5 release Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:30 pm

lol, I fully intended to wait until the release is official, but I just didn't have the self control...
I had no idea where in Yliakum to get my hands on the mounts, though.
Qter, source of eternal wisdom. where can I get them? *grins*
Back to top Go down
Qter

Qter

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Chrysalis Test 0.5 release   Arcane Chrysalis Test 0.5 release Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:52 pm

Reea go around Hydlaa Plaza by Harns, if the creature is occupied, ask the player to use it, they are there to try it! They don't belong to a person in specific. I found a creature in Ojaveda and in Bronze Doors too, it seems GMs put one in each town, however I can't find one in Gug.

There are some horses-like creatures too, but I couldn't try it, people said they are not as fast as the Ray thing though.

Just as a side story, while I was going down from BD all of the sudden I just fell down dead i the ramp, still mounting the Raya, so be careful with them and don't run very fast! lol!

Happy testing Reea! cheers
Back to top Go down
Lilura

Lilura

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Chrysalis Test 0.5 release   Arcane Chrysalis Test 0.5 release Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:10 pm

/me is jelouse

hopefully i'll be able to download the test tonight! affraid

oh and about the mounts i think tuxide is hiding them all in our guild house so ask him if he has any in there you can play with drunken
Back to top Go down
Qter

Qter

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Chrysalis Test 0.5 release   Arcane Chrysalis Test 0.5 release Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:03 am

Why is he doing that? That server will be wipe out after the testing!
Back to top Go down
Qter

Qter

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Chrysalis Test 0.5 release   Arcane Chrysalis Test 0.5 release Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:19 am

Oh nevermind!, the mounts problem seems to be fixed now. It turned out that Tuxide wasn't collecting the mounts, they were respawning inside the Guild House. Weird!

At last I could mount the Rivnak! It is pretty fast as the Drifter (the stingray-looking thing) is.

Here is a pic!:

Arcane Chrysalis Test 0.5 release Shot0710

The Rivnak has horns but in this picture they don't look very clear. This next version will be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Chrysalis Test 0.5 release   Arcane Chrysalis Test 0.5 release Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arcane Chrysalis Test 0.5 release
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brotherhood of Talad :: Server & computer-
Jump to: