Brotherhood of Talad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brotherhood of Talad

Brotherhood of Talad

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Wiki

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reea

Guild Wiki Empty
PostSubject: Guild Wiki   Guild Wiki Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:23 pm

Should this go here? Probably not, so if it bothers someone with the privileges to move it, do so.

So I've been dying to do a wiki for the guild (because I'm a nerd that way) and so I have *grins*

You can find it here

Some pages are complete, others about halfway and some are still completely empty. That's where you come in.

Please, please, please help edit the darn thing. I don't know everything, some of the info might be outdated or incorrect, so if you notice something dodgy, feel free to fix it Smile
In order to view more pages than just the intro, register at wikispot with your char name/username and pm or /tell me what it is so I can add you *grins*

btw, Lil, I was wondering whether you'd be willing to write a better intro page? That one I just copied from somewhere on the forums, lol.

Complete pages: Quest walkthroughs, trainers list, mining locations, in-game mechanics, beginner's help

Incomplete: crafting (advice needed)

Non-existent: weapons, npc list, magic, anything-else-you-deem-important

Um, if you have any questions or points to discuss or reasons that this is a really terrible idea, do reply *grins* That's what forums are for after all.

And yes, with the new release and the new quest system, I'll probably end up having to redo most of the quest pages and a great deal of the others too, but I can live with that.
Back to top Go down
Grizzt

Guild Wiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wiki   Guild Wiki Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:56 pm

Well done Reea! cat

There's a lot of good information there. Everyone check it out!

Reea is awarded : Like a Star @ heaven Star of the day.
Back to top Go down
Lilura

Lilura

Guild Wiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wiki   Guild Wiki Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:05 am

Very nice!!

Reea gets Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven 's
Back to top Go down
Qter

Qter

Guild Wiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wiki   Guild Wiki Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:26 am

This is awesome Reea! We can add some info and tutorials!

I know you are worried about the new version, but why don't we start adding recent content from the new one? I think there's a lot of things we could add right now like the new quests for example.

Besides I think the changes in Laanx are now very close!

Super nice! sunny
Back to top Go down
Reea

Guild Wiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wiki   Guild Wiki Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:50 pm

Yay, you guy's like it Smile

Thank you, Grizzt and Lil.
Ooh yes, Qter. And we need a slogan for the front page, lol, since it currently says "Insert your phrase here" or something *grins* I unfortunately don't know about any new quests... last time I tested the new release, Reea got stuck in DR because of an invisible wall, lol. But if you have info please do upload. Um, I've added you as "Qter," so unless you've already made an account, you should be able to just go register and already see all the pages.
Back to top Go down
Qter

Qter

Guild Wiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wiki   Guild Wiki Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:31 am

Yeah Reea, I already made an account, just before writing the last post. No problem I will add the content that I found.

Yes I got stuck there every time I got into DR too, try to jump around without falling, it seems like an invincible item or something is blocking the road, but can be jumped. I think there are another two of those obstacles, but they are not that hard. Try to report it to the GMs if there is someone around, I tried though, but lately it seems there's no one around.

What? You didn't like my last motto? What about this one: "We do Talad's job, when he is not around"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Wiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wiki   Guild Wiki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Wiki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brotherhood of Talad :: Server & computer-
Jump to: