Brotherhood of Talad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brotherhood of Talad

Brotherhood of Talad

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So now that Laanx has been updated...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Qter

Qter

So now that  Laanx has been updated... Empty
PostSubject: So now that Laanx has been updated...   So now that  Laanx has been updated... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:20 pm

Today the main server was migrated to the new version Arcane Chrysalis (0.5), so in order to enter the game the new client is required. Unfortunately they don't have a direct link yet, at least by the time I wrote this. Now my client works in windows but still had lots of problems.

Reea the camera hack still works in this new version but the problem is I have no textures in mountains (all are black) and I can't see outside items like plants, so I think the herb mapping must be delayed a bit, at least until I find a more decent graphic card :/

A pic of my problem:

So now that  Laanx has been updated... Shot3710

The little yellow dot in the middle of the void that used to be Bronze Doors Road 2 around Lake of Tears is me!
Back to top Go down
Lilura

Lilura

PostSubject: Re: So now that Laanx has been updated...   So now that  Laanx has been updated... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:02 pm

last night i was talking to xillix on IRC and he said that someone forgot to change something in the coding so .5.00 isnt really ready for players Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Qter

Qter

PostSubject: Re: So now that Laanx has been updated...   So now that  Laanx has been updated... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:08 am

By Talad's beard! This is amazing... I don't know why they just didn't wait until January or February.

Xillix said something about what will happen now Lilu?
Back to top Go down
Lilura

Lilura

PostSubject: Re: So now that Laanx has been updated...   So now that  Laanx has been updated... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:33 am

here we go this came out today

official 0.5 release http://tinyurl.com/Planeshift0-5

go to the link Exclamation
read it
if you need help log on to IRC and someone there will probably help you just make sure you read the topic stuff first

(garo and qter if you run on a Mac i think i heard that you have to re download but otherwise i think you can just update/repair the tester clients)
Back to top Go down
Qter

Qter

PostSubject: Re: So now that Laanx has been updated...   So now that  Laanx has been updated... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:36 am

No I use windows xp No and Linux and I'm pretty sure that Garo only uses Vista

Lilu my problem above isn't related to newer drivers, my video card is no longer supported by ATI anymore and only the FOSS drivers in Linux are working on it. So I would need to upgrade my hardware, because there's nothing I can do by the moment unfortunately.

Vilgax here is the direct link from Lilu's post: http://216.6.227.163/PlaneShift-v0.5.0.exe However as the post says it's only temporary... so grab it now! Razz
Back to top Go down
Farister

Farister

PostSubject: Re: So now that Laanx has been updated...   So now that  Laanx has been updated... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:15 am

hey the stuff i hear is pretty good, but i wont be coming on until the client is a bit more stable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So now that Laanx has been updated...   So now that  Laanx has been updated... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So now that Laanx has been updated...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brotherhood of Talad :: Server & computer-
Jump to: