Brotherhood of Talad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brotherhood of Talad

Brotherhood of Talad

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aspiring Priests/Priestesses introduce yourselves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilura

Lilura

Aspiring Priests/Priestesses introduce yourselves Empty
PostSubject: Aspiring Priests/Priestesses introduce yourselves   Aspiring Priests/Priestesses introduce yourselves Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:04 am

Format like this ( preferably)

Full name

Description of Char

current or want to be Priest(ess)?

Timezone ( GMT +/- ?) and when you normally play

Why you are or want to be a Priest(ess)

Anything else you want to share?
Back to top Go down
Venorel

Venorel

Aspiring Priests/Priestesses introduce yourselves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aspiring Priests/Priestesses introduce yourselves   Aspiring Priests/Priestesses introduce yourselves Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:25 pm

Full name: Venorel Weruno

Description of Char:

Venorel; or Ven as her friends call her, is a devoted follower of Talad. She aspires to become a Priestess in the Brotherhood of Talad. After a couple of failed romances she had decided to become a Maiden of Talad. She is a fairly well versed Fighter and does not have a great respect for the magic arts. She runs a Wine Broker business out of Oja; stocking such establishments as the Crystal Den and Stonehead. She looks to be about 20 cycles.

current or want to be Priest(ess)?

Desire to be excepted to Priest rank.

Timezone:

GMT - 5. Can be found online at extremely varied hours.

Why you are or want to be a Priest(ess)

To help spread the teachings of Talad through ceremony.

Anything else you want to share?

I am open to suggestions as to how long or short this process may take. My original thought was to work through to Cleric rank anyway. With the hand of Talad being in the repair of the temple; a ceremony seems in order; so that makes me a little more anxious to do it sooner than later. At the very least it could be leaked to the Journal for next saturday's edition. Lilura could perform a ceremony commemorating the repairs and wait until Ven gets to the rank with mechanics. IBoth approaches are fine with me.

Talad's Blessings upon you.

- Ven
Back to top Go down

Aspiring Priests/Priestesses introduce yourselves
Page 1 of 1