Brotherhood of Talad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brotherhood of Talad

Brotherhood of Talad

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself/your char!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilura

Lilura

Introduce yourself/your char! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself/your char!   Introduce yourself/your char! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:19 am

Introduce you if you want and introduce your char!

some things to include about your char:

Format like this ( preferably)

Full name/ nick name

Description of Char

Timezone ( GMT +/- ?) and when you normally play

Hangouts

anything else?

(if/when i find the old posts of intros i'll move them here..)
Back to top Go down
Lilura

Lilura

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself/your char!   Introduce yourself/your char! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:41 am

RL Lilura:

Im 19 years old and currently a sophomore in college planning on a Biology major Very Happy I'm a Star Trek fan, love scifi and fantasy. I also like to draw and play soccer - midfield or forward position.

IC Lilura:

Full name/ nick name

Lilura Shegilk /Lilu

Description of Char

Lilura is a young Kran. Around Kra's neck you see an amulet of Talad. This amulet is very dear to Lilura as it reminds her of kra's guild family and of the one who created kra. Kra wears a tattered looking helm and some ordinary looking heavy armor. Sometimes kra carries a claymore across kra's back engraved with the name "Voice of Talad". Lilura carries a figurine of Talad with kra . When away from the temple kra likes to look at the figure when praying to Talad. Lilura is unusually smart for a Kran and has a unique sense of humor to go with kras intelligence.

Timezone ( GMT +/- ?) and when you normally play

I think im GMT -4 ? or Eastern standard time The times vary depending on the day and classes/homework

Hangouts

usually in the Plaza or Stonehead in gug

Back to top Go down
Venorel

Venorel

PostSubject: Venorel Weruno   Introduce yourself/your char! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:59 am

RL Venorel:

A parent of a wonderful 23 year old woman; raising her as a single parent . Worked as a programmer during most of that time; consisting of mainly back end projects employing Perl's DBI module to interface with the MySQL Database.

PS has helped to fill a void of an empty nest and a reduced client base due to the recent financial melt down.

Another hat worn by me is that of a landlord.

IC Venorel: Venorel Weruno (But friends just call her Ven)

Description of Char:

Ven does the best that a good person can do. She is devoted to helping others and would work with Kings and Magistrates to do so; yet would not feel beholding to them. She believes in helping others according to their needs. Doing what is good without bias toward or against order.

That attitude had not rubbed well with Venorel's father who had been the Government's Representative in her small home village. Instead of seeing her as the individualist, which she was, he considered her head strong and obstinate.

Venorel's mother would work as a buffer between them. She was the village teacher with a great interest and knowledge in philoophy. As time went on; and Venorel became a young woman; that buffer was less effective. By the age of seventeen things had come to the point where Venorel felt she must leave her father's roof.

Her journey from home brought her to Hydlaa. She had lived a sheltered life and may have come to some bad end in the city; yet her outgoing and curious nature lead her to meet a good circle of friends and she began to fit in.

Venorel had been raised in the worship of Talad; yet away from home she began to question her faith and was first drawn to the DoX and Rangers Guilds; both worshipping the Goddess. Yet it seemed as if Talad had not let her from His sight and through a series of tests lead her to settle on BoT with renewed faith in Talad.

She had been courted twice since coming to Hydlaa. The first ended in tragedy with the loss of her beloved. The second withered on the vine due to lack of commitment by he that was courting her.

She considers herself, now, a Maiden of Talad.

Timezone: GMT -5

Play at about 00:00 till about 04:00 most mornings and can be seen online
often somewhere between 10:00 to 14:00.

Hangouts:

Oja, Kada-el, Stonehead, Gug Temple
Back to top Go down
Farister

Farister

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself/your char!   Introduce yourself/your char! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:41 pm

RL Farister
A highschooler on guam. No more time for video games. Facebook and school takes way too much of my time. Soccer and music is my life

Name: Farister Morater (last name unsure)

Description: A kran who gone through the ranks of the Brotherhood under leadership of Lilura and Hanace. Farister was a student of Nendo.

GMT: +10 No time at the moment

Hangouts
Arena or Plaza
Back to top Go down
Korumak

Korumak

PostSubject: Korumak The Bard   Introduce yourself/your char! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:54 am

RL
Names Charles, friends call me Cormac. (mostly to differentiate me from my father and son, who are also named Charles)
I remember the 70's well, going to school in red toughskins, when Chips was cool and hip, and the show of the year was dukes of hazzard, watching luke furigno (incredible hulk) met him once at a car show got my picture taken with the general lee. I was there when IRC came online and was there in the days of BBS's. My first PC was a screamingly blazing fast cutting edge 286 12mhz with this new thing called EGA graphics (16 colors!!!! that cost over $4,000 on Coperate Discount!) Now I run a Quad core AMD Phenom 3.2 mhz with 4 gigs of Ram on Ubuntu 11.10.
Grew up (well mostly) Went to college for IT, found out quickly College for IT was worthless. Got married had a kid, (who runs under the name Hafall here, now 16) Split up[with the mother about 12 years ago], father to just "Hafall" (thank goodness) Owner to a long line of Cats, Current one is Cat #5, who came close to being called Either or Wan, but ended up being called Tora (Japanese for Tiger). I played AD&D 2nd edition when it was new, Forgotten Realms. I'm a big time Science Fiction Junky, and High Fantasy junky, and I was a big time Anime Otaku with over 2,000 eps of about 800 series under my belt. I'm also a BIG time Doctor Who fan.
Avoided the whole MMORPG thing due to the fact I HATE pay to play.
Since I'm running a bard, I'll give you my musical history. First instrument, the recorder, second.... a Pipe organ. Yeah you read that right, not a piano, not a keyboard, a pipe organ... and didn't that make me a popular pre-teen. Anyways learned Guitar, Trumpet, later on Hand drums for Pagan outings, and Tin Flute, and Borhan (last two Irish traditional instruments) I can play music, but i'm horrible at composing. I listen to way to much music and my music taste's are way out in left field with bands hardly anyone has ever heard of. I also been listening to a lot of Creative Commons Music, mostly cause its new and different. I also listen to a lot of Irish music, and used to frequent irish pubs a lot, so after Beer 4 out come the irish drinking songs.
Now Unemployed with MCP, MCSA, A+, Network + certs under my belt, I'm in the "Middle" category, either over qualified, or under qualified, and in the middle of a double digit unemployment area. I was a Die Hard microserf (windows junky) but finally Linux evolved where i could leave MS behind, and move perminately to linux. (I did it simply for the money savings, Windows and software was just costing me more money than i had, and I didn't like pirating software)
I am also a Amateur Radio Operator, (general Class) with the FCC call sign W8KWA, and into D-Star. I wrote the sucessful "D-star for dummies" that ham clubs all over the world use as a "Manual", so I'm used to long winded rambling posts. (by the way i grade Word processors by how tough the spell checker and grammar checkers are, they wrote them for me after all Very Happy ) I also write fiction (most cant be published).

Character name: Korumak Vladious or Kormack The Bard, Koru to friends
Description: A good looking well groumed young Enki, who has a passion for Music, Beer and Fenki.
GMT: -5 EST (ohio USA)
Hangouts: Hydlaa Plaza when not running all over the place, with the occasional visits to Gug
Character Notes:
Koru comes from Abs-Troil, Forgotten Realms, where the Enki are far and few between created by Bast (plausable), as he chosen people. Upon going to Coymr there exists the "Serpants tavern" where it is rumored some times the gods them selves stop by for a drink with the mortals. Hopeing to meet Bast whom he had a crush on, he entered despite a warning from a "Purple dragon knight" (the kingdoms Magic/Knight guards) that there where portals there to other worlds. Still he went, and found him self in Hydlaa, with no way home.

[This allows me the PC (old school RP term meaning Player Character or Player for short) to learn about Hydlaa and Ylikem from the characters point of view, makes it easier when learning things, and yes, its with in the world scheme. He is aware that there is a certain prejudice about people who come through the portal so he rarely brings it up unless asked directly, even then he mentions he is one of the portal ones, giving the "purists" a chance to change the subject.]

He's entered in from a good family, (father was an Arch mage, who world walked, mother was a 'house mom',) literally never haven kissed a girl (till the other night) [and yes I fade to black after a certain point, I had my time in Cyber, to me they're plot points.] He loves music, good beer, good company and a Fenki to share it with, (still working on that one). Having been recruited into the Brotherhood by Tano, he joined up for a simple fact, no one asked, which caused a row with the SPC over him, who he discovered the SPC had been eyeing him to make him their "Guild Bard". A menki who he thought was his friend turned out to be evil to the core, which solidified him as it was the right decision to make.
His faith that once was to Bast, whom he still cares deeply for, but now no longer answering his prayers. He began to Follow Xio believing in natures balance, but sees how easily it bleeds over into the Teaching of Talad.
After his murder by Kisoji, he has been secretly working on his magic, only telling close friends about it. For the Day when Kisoji returns to try it again, only this time the Bard not only will have words but spells to match.

OOC other notes
I run 3 characters, Koru who's my main one. A second Menki who is an Evil character, that will RP with certain individuals, who hasn't come into play yet. And I just started a Dwarf, to Play HaFall's dad with. Koru he's the bard and the character I spend most of my time in, the last one is mostly for Hafall's benifit, he's a stereotypical dwarf. (seems my son asked me where dwarves came from, and he was serious. He has no clue on Dawrf culture etc, and with ADD and ADHD, needs a lot of we hand holding to get him started and pointed in the right general direction than most, so I figured to pair him up with a "Dad" Dwarf, to kind of show him how there done, then move away from him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself/your char!   Introduce yourself/your char! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself/your char!
Page 1 of 1